Cove Tractor Net Lease 45 DST is a brand new 19,097 sq ft Tractor Supply. Built in 2020, Tractor Supply Company’s 15-year net lease features ±14.3 years of primary term remaining with 5% rent escalations every 5 years. The property is located with access and visibility along Georgia Highway 515 (Traffic Count: 22,700 VPD).
Tractor Supply Co is an investment grade tenant and is an essential business that has remained opened during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Located on the state’s northern border, Blairsville, GA is a city in and the county seat of Union County. The city’s top-rated school system, active community, fantastic food scene, beautiful surroundings, business-friendly environment and state-of-the-art hospital all make Blairsville an ideal place to call home. The area is only 1.5 hours to the Appalachian Regional Port, which facilitates moving products by rail to Georgia’s seaport in Savannah. Four major southeastern cities are situated just 2 hours away—Chattanooga (78 miles west), Atlanta (82 miles south), Greenville (85 miles east) and Asheville (95 miles northeast).
- Brand new construction long term net lease; built in 2020
- Tractor Supply Co is an essential business that remained opened during the COVID-19 pandemic
- 100% Occupied, leased through October 31, 2035 (With four 5-Year renewal options)
- ±14.3 years of primary term remaining with 5% rent escalations every 5 years throughout the initial term and in each of the four 5-year renewal options
- The property is ideally located with access and visibility along Georgia Highway 515 (Traffic Count: 22,700 VPD)—one of Blairsville’s primary thoroughfares
- Tractor Supply is situated adjacent to Sears Hometown, Wendy’s, The Aviator Cafe, Chevron, Wet N Wild Car Wash, and is directly across from Union County High School (860 Students) and Union County Fine Arts Center
Source: Brochure, PPM, Google Maps
The market information provided above may not predict the future performance of the property.
*Distribution is not guaranteed and is subject to available cash flow. For further information about cash flow distributions from operations and capital events, please refer to the offering’s Private Placement Memorandum.