Cove Medical Net Lease 43 DST
|Single Tenant Net Lease
|0% - All-Cash/Debt-free
|1031 Exchange Qualified:
Cove Medical Net Lease 43 DST is a unique opportunity to invest in a completely renovated medical center that is leased on a 20-year NNN basis to Dialysis Clinic Inc (DCI), with 17 years remaining on the lease. The tenant, Dialysis Clinic Inc. is one of the only non-for-profit kidney care company in the United States serving more than 14,000 patients in more than 230 locations.
Located on a major east-west retail corridor connecting to downtown Columbus with close proximity to two major hospitals: St Francis Hospital & Piedmont Columbus Regional. Less than 5 miles from Columbus International Airport and a plethora of retail options.
Columbus is a city in western Georgia with a population of approximately 194,000 residents. It is ranked the third largest city in Georgia – after Atlanta and Augusta – in the fourth largest Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA) in the state. Columbus is located in Chattahoochee County along the Chattahoochee River which defines the border of the states of Georgia and Alabama. The largest employer in the MSA is the US Army’s Fort Benning with 38,958 employees followed by Muscogee County School District (6,300) along with the national headquarters of Total System Services (4,690) and Aflac (3,670). Demand for Columbus’ 61.5 million SF of retail space is high as evident by a 96.6% occupancy rate. To meet the strong demand, there is nearly 324,000 SF of retail space under construction within the city.
- State of the Art Dialysis Clinic renovated in 2018
- New 20-year lease commenced in May 2018; 17 years remaining on original lease
- 10% rent increases every ten years
- 2018 renovation-to-suit for DCI
- Located on a major east-west retail corridor connecting to downtown Columbus
- Close proximity to two major hospitals: St. Francis Hospital & Piedmont Columbus Regional
- Two miles southwest of major shopping center; Peachtree Mall, and other national tenants such as Chik-Fil-A, Walmart, Dunkin Donuts, KFC and Del Taco
- Less than 5 miles to Columbus International Airport & 100 miles south of Atlanta
The market information provided above may not predict the future performance of the property.
*Distribution is not guaranteed and is subject to available cash flow. For further information about cash flow distributions from operations and capital events, please refer to the offering’s Private Placement Memorandum.