Cove Houston Corporate 49 DST
|Leverage:||0% - All-Cash/Debt-free|
|1031 Exchange Qualified:||Yes|
Cove Houston Corporate 49 DST is an all-cash/debt-free 107,923 sq ft office building in Texas – an income tax free state. The property is 100% occupied by Blinds.com, a fully owned subsidiary of Home Depot. The property is located in Houston, the fourth largest city in the USA, and is in a heavily trafficked area with 43,098+ vehicles passing per day.
The Houston metro area attracts people with an entrepreneurial spirit and those who want to work at some of the country’s largest companies. Not only is Houston the hub of the oil and gas industries, but it’s also a major center of manufacturing and health care. The presence of these industries allows this region to weather economic downturns better than similarly sized metro areas. A paycheck goes further in Houston than it does in other major metro areas, with affordable housing and free or cheap attractions. Home to nearly 7 million residents in the metro area, Houston is attracting new people from across the country and around the world.
- All-cash/debt-free offering; 107,923 sq ft office building
- Leased to Blinds.com a fully owned subsidiary of Home Depot
- Income Tax Free State of Texas
- The Home Depot has an investment grade credit rating by S&P of A
- Located in a highly trafficked area on Richmond avenue, with 43,098+ vehicles traveling by per day
- 35-minutes away from Houston International
- 597,000 people in 5-mile radius
Source: Brochure, PPM, Google Maps, CoStar
The market information provided above may not predict the future performance of the property.
*Distribution is not guaranteed and is subject to available cash flow. For further information about cash flow distributions from operations and capital events, please refer to the offering’s Private Placement Memorandum.