Cove Essential Net Lease 58 DST
WI, PA, WV
review in process
|Asset Class:||Single Tenant Portfolio
|Leverage:||0% - All-Cash/Debt-free|
|Location(s):||WI, PA, WV|
|1031 Exchange Qualified:||Yes|
Essential Net Lease 58 DST is designed for those 1031 exchange and cash investors seeking a diversified all-cash/debt-free investment offering that carries no risk of lender foreclosure. The portfolio consists of 3 properties of high-quality net leased real estate with corporate backed leases. The tenants are all considered recessionary resistant as well as COVID-19 pandemic resistant and include Frito-Lay, BMO Harris Bank, and Walgreens.
The properties are located in Fort Ashby, WV; Milwaukee, MI; Pittsburgh, PA
- Single Tenant Net Lease Portfolio - Corporate Backed
- 3 Properties; Tenants Include Frito-Lay, BMO Harris Bank, and Walgreens/Family Dollar
- 100% Occupied; Recession Resistant Tenants
- All-Cash/Debt-Free; no risk of balloon mortgages, prepayment penalties, go dark clauses, cash flow sweep clauses, foreclosure clauses, and other risks associated with leverage
- Properties Located in WV, WI, PA
The market information provided above may not predict the future performance of the property.
*Distribution is not guaranteed and is subject to available cash flow. For further information about cash flow distributions from operations and capital events, please refer to the offering’s Private Placement Memorandum.