Cove Pharmacy Net Lease 47 DST
|Asset Class:||Single Tenant Net Lease|
|Leverage:||0% - All-Cash/Debt-free|
|1031 Exchange Qualified:||Yes|
Cove Pharmacy Net Lease 47 DST is a 13,855 sq ft Walgreens pharmacy that is corporately backed by Walgreens Boots Alliance (NYSE: WBA). The offering is leased until December 31, 2031 – with five 5-year renewal options – and has been at the location for 25 years, demonstrating a strong commitment to the location.
Located at the four-way signalized intersection of Washington Street and Park Street. 1,000 feet from the Hartford Hospital. The property offers convenient access to Interstates 84 and 91, Trinity College, the state capitol and numerous downtown employers.
Frog Hollow is one of the neighborhoods of Hartford, Connecticut. It is a predominantly working class residential area, bounded on the north by Capitol Avenue, the east by Washington Street, the south by Madison and Hamilton Streets, and on the west by Interstate 84. The neighborhood was developed between about 1850 and 1930, and still contains a remarkable concentration of residential housing from that period. The entire neighborhood, covering more than 150 acres and including more than 900 buildings, is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- All-Cash Debt Free offering; 13,855 sq ft Walgreens Pharmacy
- 100% occupied; leased through December 31, 2031 (with five, 5-year renewal options)
- The lease is fully guaranteed by Walgreens corporate credit; Walgreens parent, Walgreens Boot Alliance (NYSE: WBA), is a publicly traded company and reported 2019 sales of $136.9 billion
- WBA has a $40 Billion+ market cap
- Walgreens has been in this location for 25 years
- More than 39,902 people live within a 2-mile radius of the property; located less than 1-mile from the property, Trinity College is home to more than 2,200 students and 400 Faculty and Staff members
- The property is located at the four-way signalized intersection of Washington Street and Park Street; the Property is 1,000 feet from the Hartford Hospital, located southwest of Hartford’s central business district
Source: Brochure, PPM, Google Maps
The market information provided above may not predict the future performance of the property.
*Distribution is not guaranteed and is subject to available cash flow. For further information about cash flow distributions from operations and capital events, please refer to the offering’s Private Placement Memorandum.