Cove Essential Net Lease 32 DST
MO, MI, IN
|Asset Class:||Single Tenant Net Lease
|Leverage:||0% - All-Cash/Debt-free
|Location(s):||MO, MI, IN
|1031 Exchange Qualified:||Yes|
Cove Essential Net Lease 32 DST offering was designed for those 1031 exchange and cash investors seeking a diversified all-cash/debt-free investment offering that carries no risk of lender foreclosure. The portfolio consists of 3 properties of high quality net leased real estate with corporate backed leases. The tenants are all considered recessionary resistant as well as COVID-19 pandemic resistant and include DaVita Kidney Care, Dollar General, and Advanced Auto Parts.
The properties are located in Rolla MO, LaFayette IN, and Lapeer MI.
- Single Tenant Net Lease Portfolio – Corporate Backed
- 3 Properties; Tenants Include DaVita Kidney Care, Dollar General, and Advanced Auto Parts
- 100% Occupied; Recession Resistant Tenants
- All-Cash/Debt-Free; no risk of balloon mortgages, prepayment penalties, go dark clauses, cash flow sweep clauses, foreclosure clauses, and other risks associated with leverage
- Properties Located in MO, MI, IN
The market information provided above may not predict the future performance of the property.
*Distribution is not guaranteed and is subject to available cash flow. For further information about cash flow distributions from operations and capital events, please refer to the offering’s Private Placement Memorandum.